Think global, act local will be the master principle of KEN. The primary objective of KEN is to focus on knowledge exchange, with a view to ultimately bring about system wide change and foster development policy for the implementing agency (s) (GoM). Some of KEN’s aims and objectives provisionally, are listed below:
- To become a part of change agent which brings in global ideas which will suit to the development of Manipur by synergising the local need and best means available in the world;
- To sponsor, initiate and conduct international base research (knowledge exchange) on various issues from the perspective of Manipur’s development identifying the best possible means, systems and procedure to achieve higher standards in any developmental programmes, including those of social programmes;
- To act as a catalyst for informed debate on available options, with a particular focus on strategies for overcoming challenges that Manipur faces;
- To facilitate, sponsor or organise conferences, meetings, seminars, lectures, training programs, and publications, for the purpose of achieving these objectives and other objectives stated in our proposed article and memorandum of association.
- To work as an advocacy agent for development of Manipur at various fora.
- To engage individuals, firms, institutions, organizations, etc. for doing research on issues facing Manipur and share the findings with stakeholders to converge on consensus.
- To use various media for dissemination of ideas, debates, findings, best practices, etc. with all stakeholders.
- To raise fund through legal means and spend the fund so raised towards fulfilment of the objectives.
- To request the Government of Manipur to designate a Government Department to be the nodal department to work with KEN and other related organizations and individuals.
I am very happy to have such a best opportunity of learning DTP course organise by KEN. I thank all the member of KEN and teachers of AjithEx Technologies.
This computer training center is one of the best computer centers. This center give us DTP course for one month at free of cost. We are very lucky to get this opportunity. May God Bless AjithEx Technologies.
Thank you KEN for the FREE DTP program.
Thingbaijam Rabi singh
I am very thankful to KEN sponsors organization. It will be very helpful to me and increasing of my knowledge. Thank you KEN Manipur
N Seema Chanu
I have learn a lot from KEN DTP. I enjoy my class and thank you KEN for giving a knowledge.
Laishram Luhenba Khuman
Learning about the computer experience of using is the key to computer education. As computer are widely used today acquiring computer education is the need of the day today computer is the very important of human life. we get the free computer course of DTP KEN sponsors is very useful and luck of poor people.
Thanking of KEN Manipur
Most Liked Posts
- Rajesh Prasad at Impact Tv By kenmanipuradmin on December 28, 2017 2
- Expert Talk#4:How to crack NEET [Medical]: A panel discussion with MBBS Student of JNIMS By kenmanipuradmin on October 5, 2020 2
- February 2018 Edition By kenmanipuradmin on February 16, 2018 2
- Women Scientists Scheme-C (WOS-C) 2018 By kenmanipuradmin on January 6, 2018 1