Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India invites applications for Women Scientists Scheme (WOS-C) 2018 from women scientists and technologists who are in between the age group of 27-45 years. This is specially meant for women who have their qualifications in science/ engineering/ medicine or allied areas.
- Women with Indian Nationality.
- Age between 27 to 45 years.
- Women Candidate must have minimum qualification Master of Science; Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- A stipend of INR 20000 per month will be given to those who have MSc in Basic or Applied Sciences/BTech/MBBS or equivalent degree.
- A stipend of INR 25000 per month will be given to those who have M.Phil /MTech/M.Pharma/MVSc or equivalent degree.
- A stipend of INR 30000 per month will be given to those who have PhD in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.