United Nations-Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme 2018
The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs and the Government of Japan in cooperation with the Kyushu Institute of Technology (Kyutech) invites applications for United Nations-Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme 2018 from graduate and postgraduate students. Every year 3 students from Masters course and 3 students from Doctorate course will be awarded under this scholarship.
- Candidates from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be duly nominated by his/her institution.
- Candidate must be born after 2 April 1983
- Candidate must have complete studies ending with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (4-year university degree) in engineering-related subjects and for Doctorate degree have completed studies ending with a Master Degree or equivalent (5 years university degree) in engineering-related subjects
- Candidate must have the ability to gain experience in fellowship programme.
Every year selected candidates will each receive a grant under Japanese government. Candidates will receive scholarships of about 145,000 yen per month for the duration of their fellowship study (2 or 3 years) to cover housing, food, local transportation, and other expenses.