The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs and the Government of Japan in cooperation with the Kyushu Institute of Technology (Kyutech) invites applications for United Nations-Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme 2018 from graduate and postgraduate students. Every year 3 students from Masters course and 3 students from Doctorate course will be awarded under this scholarship.
- Candidates from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be duly nominated by his/her institution.
- Candidate must be born after 2 April 1983
- Candidate must have complete studies ending with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (4-year university degree) in engineering-related subjects and for Doctorate degree have completed studies ending with a Master Degree or equivalent (5 years university degree) in engineering-related subjects
- Candidate must have the ability to gain experience in fellowship programme.
Every year selected candidates will each receive a grant under Japanese government. Candidates will receive scholarships of about 145,000 yen per month for the duration of their fellowship study (2 or 3 years) to cover housing, food, local transportation, and other expenses.