Imperial college business school has announced the Entrepreneurship Scholarship for Full-Time MBA candidates having a solid track record of entrepreneurship with the capability to launch new and impressive ventures in the coming future. The scholarship recipients are expected to be an effective player at Imperial entrepreneurial community by sharing their experiences, contributing to existing initiatives and driving new ones.
- 3 years relevant postgraduate work experience.
- A good undergraduate degree or recognised professional qualification.
- GMAT or GRE scores at the required level.
- English language test results (if applicable).
- Must be an entrepreneur with a strong track record having full life cycle experience of a startup.
- Must be having clear desire to continue the entrepreneurial journey at Imperial.
- Having ambitions for scaling an existing idea or business plan thought the skills, network and experience that will be acquired during the MBA.
- Applicants performance during the admissions process, including a written application, interview performance and professional references.
Apply Here: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/how-to-apply/
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.